Note: The image displayed is a representation of the product. Product dimensions, finish, head type, and thread length may differ from picture. Products are guaranteed to meet the specification to which they are manufactured. Please email us with any questions.
Powers Fasteners - 8478SD-PWR - AC100+ Gold 10 oz (280ml) Quikshot (1/Pkg.)
The AC100Gold from Powers Fasteners is a two-component adhesive anchoring system. The system includes injection adhesive in plastic cartridges, mixing nozzles, dispensing tools and hole cleaning equipment.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for use with threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware elements
- Consistent performan
- ce in low and high strength concrete (2,500 to 8,500 psi) Evaluated and recognized for freeze/thaw performance
- Evaluated and recognized for a range of embedments in interior and exterior applications
- Versatile low odor formula with quick cure time
- Mixing nozzles proportion adhesive and provide simple delivery method into drilled holes
- Cartridge design allows for multiple uses using extra mixing nozzles
- Bonding threaded rod and reinforcing bar into hardened concrete and masonry
- Evaluated for use in dry and water-saturated concrete including water filled holes
- Suitable to resist loads in cracked or uncracked concrete base materials for cases where anchor design theory and criteria applies
- Can be installed in a wide range of base material temperatures; qualified for installations structural applications in concrete as low as 14ºF
- Qualified for seismic and wind loading (see ESR-2582)
Approvals and Listings:
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) ESR-2582 (Including FBC Supplement)
- Code compliant with the 2012 IBC, 2012 IRC, 2009 IBC, 2009 IRC, 2006 IBC, and 2006 IRC
- Tested in accordance with ASTM E 488 and ICC-ES AC308 for use in structural concrete with ACI 318 Appendix D (Strength Design).
- Compliant with NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for drinking water system components health effects; minimum requirements for materials in contact with potable water and water treatment
- Conforms to requirements of ASTM C 881, Types I, II, IV and V, Grade 3, Classes A & B (meets Type III with exception of elongation)
- Department of Transportation listings see www.powers.com or contact transportation agency