The Deck-Drive DCU Composite screw (DCU) is engineered to provide beautiful fastening results for all types of composite decking while also offering greater ease of installation, a clean finish and superb corrosion resistance. The DCU is the go-to-screw for all your composite decking applications, eliminating the need to mix and match screws to the decking. The 2" DCU screws are ideal for fastening PVC and composite decking and trim to wood framing, decking products to wooden roof sleeper assemblies, and cladding to wood framing. The 2" DCU screws are available as hand-drive fasteners. The 2 3/4" DCU screws are available as hand-drive, as well as collated for the Quik Drive® auto-feed screw driving system.
- The 2" DCU Composite screw is available in Gray Quik Guard coated carbon steel, as well as Type 316 stainless steel.
- Tri-lobe thread design reduces damage to the composite board while driving.
- Inverted upper threads clear excess material to ensure the screw is seated properly and consistently.
- Type-17 point penetrates composite decking with ease for faster starts.
- Cap-head prevents mushrooming and material from rising up above the deck for a smoother, clean-looking installation.
- 2" DCU screws are recommended for PVC and composite deck boards, trim and cladding that are up to 1" thick. The 2 3/4" DCU screws are recommended for materials thicker than 1".
- When used with sleeper assemblies, the 2" DCU screws should have a minimum penetration of 1" into the wooden roof deck sleeper and should not penetrate through the deck sleeper.