The Strong-Drive DWP Wood SS screw is a powerful, load-rated fastening solution for deck, dock and general exterior applications where extra corrosion protection and load specifications are required. The #12 and #14 Strong-Drive DWP Wood SS flat-head screws are structural fasteners that have been tested in accordance with ICC-ES acceptance criteria AC233 and are load rated for shear, pull-through and withdrawal resistance. With its specially designed sharp-point and unique box-threads, the DWP WOOD SS is a great solution for exterior engineered structural connections, such as framing, ledgers, stair treads and guard rails in areas where they will be exposed to high or severe corrosion. Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside and coastal environments.
- Unique “box” thread design with raised-ridge technology greatly reduces driving torque by 35%, allowing more screws driven per single battery charge
- Specially designed sharp point penetrates hard wood products with ease
- Use with wood, engineered wood and polymer materials
- 6-lobe drive provides a secure bit fit resulting in an easy drive and long bit life
- Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside applications
- Decking, Docks and Boardwalks; Engineered General Exterior
- 6-lobe bit included: BIT27T-2