Dewalt Mini Undercut Internally Threaded Undercut Anchor Spec Sheet
The Mini-Undercut+ anchor is an internally threaded, self-undercutting anchor designed for performance in cracked and uncracked concrete. Suitable base materials include post-tension concrete (PT slabs), hollow-core precast concrete, normal-weight concrete, and sand-lightweight concrete. The Mini-Undercut+ anchor is installed into a pre-drilled hole with a power tool and a setting tool. The result is an anchor which can provide consistent behavior at shallow embedments as low as 3/4 of an inch. After installation a steel element is threaded into the anchor body.
- Ideal for precast hollow-core plank and post-tensioned concrete slabs
- Cracked concrete tested alternative to a mini dropin anchor
- Redesigned ANSI carbide stop bit with enlarged shoulder for accurate depth
- Anchor design allows for shallow embedment as low as 3/4 of an inch
- Internally threaded anchor for easy adjustment and removability of threaded rod or bolt
- Drill and drive the anchor with one tool for fast anchor installation
General Application & Uses
- Tension zones, seismic and wind loading applications
- Suspended Conduit
- Cable Trays and Strut
- Suspended Lighting
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), ESR-3912 for Concrete and Hollow-Core precast slabs, Code Compliant with the 2015, IBC, 2015 IRC, 2012 IBC, 2012 IRC, 2009 IBC, and 2009 IRC.
- Qualified according to ACI 355.2 (including ASTM E 488) for use in concrete