Note: The image displayed is a representation of the product. Product dimensions, finish, head type, and thread length may differ from picture. Products are guaranteed to meet the specification to which they are manufactured. Please email us with any questions.
Powers Fasteners - 06172S-PWR - 1/4" x 3" Lok-Bolt AS Combo Flat Head 304 Stainless Steel Sleeve Anchor (1000/Bulk Pkg.)
This combination flat head Lok-Bolt AS from Powers Fasteners is a type 304 stainless steel pre-assembled single unit sleeve anchor designed for use in concrete or masonry base materials and it is available in multiple head styles for multiple applications and a finished appearance. Anchor extender sleeves can be added to create longer lengths.
General Applications And Uses
- Door and window frame installations
- Masonry applications
- Electrical / Mechanical applications
- Mounting fixtures on walls
- General purpose anchoring
Features And Benefits
- Variety of head styles, lengths and sizes
- All steel component design
- Preassembled anchor for immediate installation
- Sleeve design keeps anchor centered in hole
- Sleeve has 360-degree contact area for even stress distribution
- Versatile Sleeve anchors can be used for solid and hollow concrete or masonry applications.
- Designed to allow fixture to draw snug against the base material during tightening
Suitable Base Materials
- Normal-Weight Concrete
- Grouted Concrete Masonry (CMU)
- Hollow Concrete Masonry (CMU)
- Brick Masonry