Note: The image displayed is a representation of the product. Product dimensions, finish, head type, and thread length may differ from picture. Products are guaranteed to meet the specification to which they are manufactured. Please email us with any questions.
Powers Fasteners - 02462-PWR - 1/4" X 1-3/4" Tapper Concrete Screw Anchor, White Perma-Seal, Phillips Flat Head (500/Bulk Pkg.)
This Tapper Concrete Screw Anchor by Powers Fasteners delivers a neat, finished appearance when installed.
The Tapper fastening system is a complete family of screw anchors for light to medium duty applications in concrete, masonry block and brick base materials. AFT is proud to offer the tolerance drill bits and installation tools engineered to match the Tapper anchor screw line and designed to provide optimum performance.
General Applications and Uses:
- Window Installations
- Storm Shutters
- Interior Hand Rails
- Interior Lighting Fixtures
Features and Benefits:
- Quick and easy installation
- Tested in accordance with ASTM E488 and AC106 criteria
- Available in several head styles
- Several colors and finishes to match application
- High-low thread design
- Does not exert expansion forces
- No hole spotting required
- Perma-Seal coating offers good corrosion protection
Suitable Base Materials:
- Normal-Weight Concrete
- Structural Lightweight Concrete
- Grouted Concrete Masonry
- Hollow Concrete Masonry
- Solid Brick Masonry