Note: The image displayed is a representation of the product. Product dimensions, finish, head type, and thread length may differ from picture. Products are guaranteed to meet the specification to which they are manufactured. Please email us with any questions.
Powers Fasteners - 08313SD-PWR - Pure 110+ 13 oz. Quik-Shot Dual Cartridge Adhesive (3:1 mix ratio) (12/Bulk Pkg.)
The Pure110+ from Powers Fasteners is a two-component, high strength adhesive anchoring system. The system includes injection adhesive in plastic cartridges, mixing nozzles, dispensing tools and hole cleaning equipment. The Pure110+ is designed for bonding threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware into drilled holes in concrete and masonry base materials. Pure110+ has the same bond strength at room temperature and at 110ºF.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for use with threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware elements
- Evaluated and recognized for freeze/thaw performance
- Cartridge design allows for multiple uses using extra mixing nozzles
- Mixing nozzles proportion adhesive and provide simple delivery method into drilled holes
- Evaluated and recognized for long term and short term loading (see performance tables)
- Same bond strength at room temperature and at 110ºF.
- Bonding threaded rod and reinforcing bar into hardened concrete
- Evaluated for installation and use in dry and wet holes, including water filled and underwater
- Can be installed in a wide range of base material temperatures
Approvals and Listings:
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) ESR-3298 forcracked and uncracked concrete
- Code Compliant with 2012 IBC, 2012 IRC, 2009 IBC, 2009 IRC, 2006 IBC, and 2006 IRC.
- Conforms to requirements of ASTM C 881, Types I, II, IV and V, Grade 3, Classes B & C (also meets Type III except for elongation)
- Department of Transportation listings see www.powers.com or contact transportation agency
- Tested in accordance with ACI 355.4, ASTM E 488, and ICC-ES AC308 for use in structural concrete (Design according to ACI 318 Appendix D)
- Evaluated and qualified by an accredited independent testing laboratory for recognition in cracked and uncracked concrete including seismic and wind loading.
- Compliant with NSF/ANSI 61 for drinking water system components - health effects; minimum requirements for materials in contact with potable water and water treatment