Note: The image displayed is a representation of the product. Product dimensions, finish, head type, and thread length may differ from picture. Products are guaranteed to meet the specification to which they are manufactured. Please email us with any questions.
Powers Fasteners - 07584-PWR - Sharkie Expansion Wall Anchor, Flange 8-14 (500/Pkg.)
Engineered for strength, the Sharkie wall anchor from Powers Fasteners extrudes and compresses the anchor polymer into the wall under tremendous pressure. The anchor molds and conforms exactly to the surface of the hole, and all of the forces supported by the screw are transmitted outwardly 360-degrees, providing greater holding power by distributing the force over the maximum area possible.
- Electrical and telephone equipment
- Towel and soap dispensers
- Plumbing and lighting fixtures
- Fire extinguishers
- Light machinery
- Cabinets and shelving
- Awnings and window frames
- HVAC equipment
- Can be installed through the fixture with a screw gun. Anti-rotation fins and unique head design prevent sinking and spinning.
- Work in almost any building material
- Work with broadest range of screw sizes for highest holding power without cracking the wall
- Set instantly, unlike so-called chemical anchors. The "molding" action bonds the anchor to the wall.
- Specially formulated corrosion-proof polymer absorbs shock and vibration
- Non-corrodible, non-magnetic, and non-conductive