Note: The image displayed is a representation of the product. Product dimensions, finish, head type, and thread length may differ from picture. Products are guaranteed to meet the specification to which they are manufactured. Please email us with any questions.
The Milwaukee Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers is the only tool of its kind on the market with exposed steel handles to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe. The Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers also feature machined v-notched jaws for a precise fit, and a forged steel design for maximum tool life.
- Exposed Reaming Handles - Up to 1" Conduit (Patent Pending)
- Reaming Head Design - Smooths out rough edges of up to 2" Pipe (Patent Pending)
- Quick Adjust Jaws - V-groove jaws create a more precise fit with up to 2" Jaw Capacity
- Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Smooth Transition Grips - Minimize wear tear and improve pouchability