Note: The image displayed is a representation of the product. Product dimensions, finish, head type, and thread length may differ from picture. Products are guaranteed to meet the specification to which they are manufactured. Please email us with any questions.
1/2" Cut Dia x 5/8" Flute Length x 2-1/2" OAL Solid Carbide End Mills, Stub Length, High Performance, Single End Square, 4 Flute, AlTiN - Hard Coat (Qty. 1)
Made in the USA, these HTC high-performance 4-flute finishing variable-indexed accelerator carbide end mills cut stainless steel and other tough alloys at high metal removal rates. Special tool geometrics offer reduced vibration, greater strength, tool life and feeds & speeds. The unique high performance variable indexed 4-flute accelerator carbide end mill standard offering include:
- Variable indexed flute to flute; reduces vibrations allowing increased feeds & speeds.
- Eccentric-radial O.D. relieved; increases tool strength allowing greater feeds & speeds.
- The best hard coating for heavy fast metal removal rates can be used dry
- Shank O.D. coolant groove-each flute; to maximize cooling and chip evacuation velocity
- Eccentric O.D. primary relief
- 35 helix/rhc-rhs
- Std. with corner radius
- Flute diameter +.000-.002
- Shank diameter .0001-.0004
- HTC AlTiN Hard Coat
- Std. with shank O.D. coolant groves feed slots maximize cooling & chip evacuation